Lost and Alone

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lost and Alone

Post  Kodiak on Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:42 am

Tazmine was taking a walk on her own. She had not found the right pokemon yet, and was not planning to wait until she got one to take a walk in the wilderness. She then entered a thick, dense forest. She walked through, everything dark and eerie looking. She could now hear noises and things moving. She began to walk faster, until she broke out into a run. The sounds were becoming louder and angrier. She then realized that she had no idea where she was! "Where am I?" She yelled. She then heard a sound from behind her. She whirled around, walking backwards. She felt herself hit something big and she fell over, down a large slope. She screamed in surprise as she fell with great speed down it, hitting trees and rocks along the way. She then finally stopped, bruises everywhere. She tried to move, but was only stopped by to much pain, and she had her pant leg caught on a fallen tree. "Help!" She cried out to the empty forest.

My trainer characters:
Tazmine
Stella
Ryan
Rae
Kodiak
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost and Alone

Post  Suicune-Fan on Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:05 pm

Flame and Luicario were walking threw the crowded wooded area."Ugh..I cant stand forest's like these.So dark..so eerie..so quiet..It makes me scar-." But Flame was soon interrupted by Lucario."Ush.." Lucario puts his paw on her mouth."I hear something." Lucario then shuts his eyes and the things on the back of his head spread apart and Lucario begins to run threw the forest with Flame following behind him.Lucario opens back up his eyes and he points down to a steep slope and a fallen tree."There's something down there." Flame looks and sees a human caught in it.She run down and grabbed the girls leg and pushed it out.Lucario came down and stopped next to Flame."A human." He said.

(Flame and Lucario are both Physic pokemon and people can understand them.Flame also has some traits and attacks of a fire type pokemon)

View user profile http://pokemon-forever.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak on Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:17 pm

Tazmine gasped as she saw the two lucarios, one a very strange color. At first she thought that they were going to take advantage of her being caught, and would hurt her. But once she saw the lucario helping her, she just sat there dumb struck. She looked up at both of them, then flinched when she realized she could understand them. "Why, ca I hear you?" She asked, really freaked out.

My trainer characters:
Tazmine
Stella
Ryan
Rae
Kodiak
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicune-Fan on Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:00 pm

Flame and Lucario both looked at each other shocked."You..you can understand us?" Flame questioned walking closer to the girl but Lucario pushed her back alittle."I wouldnt go close to her.She might attack us with a pokemon and I dont want to get into a fight."

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak on Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:05 pm

Tara, still shocked to understand them, shook her head. "I have no pokemon." She said, showing her pouch where pokeballs were supposed to be kept. Her pouch was empty. "I havn't really visited Pallet Town or Lucinda the Breeder yet, and I don't really want to. I would rather make friends with a pokemon in the wild, and then travel with him or her and battle. I think poke balls are cruel." She said.

My trainer characters:
Tazmine
Stella
Ryan
Rae
Kodiak
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicune-Fan on Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:08 pm

Flame nodded her head in response."That is the first time I have ever heard a Pokemon Trainer say that." Lucario was walking away and then turned his head and looked at them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak on Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:14 pm

Tazmine nodded, still hardly believing that she was talking so calmly with a pokemon. "What other trainers have you seen?" She asked, a little curious as to what other trainers might be like.

My trainer characters:
Tazmine
Stella
Ryan
Rae
Kodiak
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicune-Fan on Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:19 pm

"Hmm..I havent seen many trainers.We just pass them buy." Lucario said."I have had a few try to catch me before,But none have succeeded" Flame smirked."They were all very worthy opponents except for some kid name Gary.He was very stubborn and mean to his Pokemon.He said something about going to Pallet Town to see some strange new pokemon."

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak on Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:22 pm

Taz nodded. She had heard of Gary. He was not very popular, or at least, from what she had heard around her town. She had heard of him abandoning his pokemon if they either weren't strong enough, or he found a stronger or rarer pokemon to replace it. "Yeah, he is a real jerk. He abandons a lot of his pokemon." She said in disgust.

My trainer characters:
Tazmine
Stella
Ryan
Rae
Kodiak
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicune-Fan on Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:29 pm

Lucario yelled down to Flame."We need should go find shelter for the night,Its getting dark.You to...um whats your name?" Lucario asked walking over to Tazmine.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak on Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:32 pm

Tazmine looked up. "My name is Tazmine, but most people just call me Taz." She said, suddenly hearing a large boom from up in the sky. The clouds had gone almost black, and lightening was shooting through the sky. Heavy rain began to pelt down on Tazmine's face and body. It was hard to see what was inf ront of her. The rain was blinding.

My trainer characters:
Tazmine
Stella
Ryan
Rae
Kodiak
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicune-Fan on Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:43 pm

"Oh no! Its raining!" Flame said freaking out.The rain hurt at the touch cause it was coming down so hard."Follow me!" Lucario used his "sonar". Flame started using her too following Lucario."Taz,Grab my paw." Lucario,Flame and Taz ran for about a mile until they found a small but big cave.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak on Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:45 pm

Taz grabbed Flames paw, and then they went running at top speed. It felt so cool to be running so fast, though her legs hurt. She had never ran so fast in her life! When they entered the cave, she immediatly collapsed on the ground. "Boy you guys run fast!" She laughed, panting.

My trainer characters:
Tazmine
Stella
Ryan
Rae
Kodiak
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicune-Fan on Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:57 pm

Flame stopped as soon as she got in there she let go of Taz's hand and shook her fur dry,she was still alittle damp though.She then went to a corner and leaned against the wall and sighed."I am going to go alittle bit farther into the cave and train my "sonar" power."Lucario said wandering off into the darkness of the cave.Flame watched him walk away and she smiled at him."Huh,Always training.Huh.." She chuckled a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak on Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:59 pm

Taz smiled, catching her breath. She leaned against a rock. She watched the heavy rain pelt the ground outside of the mouth of the cave. "Hey, it makes him stronger at least." Taz said smiling. The bruise on her shoulder ached, but she ignored it.

My trainer characters:
Tazmine
Stella
Ryan
Rae
Kodiak
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicune-Fan on Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:12 pm

"Yea,I guess.But how strong can you get? Its Flame do this,or Flame stay here and i will go train,Flame this,Flame that.*sigh*I am always alone.I never see him,unless we are traveling and that isnt for long.He always goes off and leaves me alone.I..well..I miss him." Flame said getting upset.Lucario was listening to the conversation.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak on Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:15 pm

Taz just sat there, she was at a loss of words. She couldn't think of anything to say to Flame to make her feel better. She had never dealt with this kind of thing before to really give advice on it.

My trainer characters:
Tazmine
Stella
Ryan
Rae
Kodiak
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicune-Fan on Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:25 pm

Lucario felt very guilty as he thought about it."I leave her alone all the time,and let her do all my work and chores." Lucario thought but shook it off and began to walk even farther into the cave.Flame sat there still upset as she looked outside to the hard whipping rain.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak on Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:29 pm

Taz tapped her fingers along the rock. The wind was making the rain fall harder and harsher. She slowly began to drift off into sleep.

My trainer characters:
Tazmine
Stella
Ryan
Rae
Kodiak
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicune-Fan on Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:37 pm

Flame watched as Taz drifted off to sleep.She did so for about 5 minutes until she too fell asleep.Lucario was still deep within the cave training and thinking about Flame.He felt bad so he stopped training and walked back up to them."Fla-" Lucario paused to see she and Taz were asleep."Hmm..Goodnight..Flame...Taz" Lucario said going to sleep on a near by rock in the middle of the cave

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak on Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:43 pm

Taz opened her eyes, rain drops on her eye lashes falling as they opened. She shook the few ran drops off of her hair and just relaxed. The rain had stopped, and the droplets and puddles still remained. She watched as bird pokemon played in the puddles peacefully.

My trainer characters:
Tazmine
Stella
Ryan
Rae
Kodiak
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicune-Fan on Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:48 pm

Lucario was still asleep and on the floor,he accidently kicked Flame in the side not knowing it.Flame woke up instantly."Huh? What was that?" She yawned and then looked at Lucario and smiled."At least you didnt train yourself out." Flame thought as she watched the bird pokemon play.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak on Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:55 pm

Tazmine wondered where she was. She was completly lost with two phsycic pokemon to protect her from other wild pokemon... but for how long? She pondered that thought as she looked past the mountains and to the towns up ahead.

My trainer characters:
Tazmine
Stella
Ryan
Rae
Kodiak
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Suicune-Fan on Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:00 pm

Flame got up and stretched as she went outside and into the dew covered woods.She picked a whole bush of wild berries,fruits,and vegatables."Hey,Taz.I got some food." She said coming into the cave."Hey do you got anything i could put these on so they dont get dirty?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak on Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:03 pm

Taz nodded. She brought out her pokeball pouch. "You can just put them in here, I won't be using them for anything else!" She said with a smile.

(Have to go eat, should be back in a bit ^.^)

My trainer characters:
Tazmine
Stella
Ryan
Rae
Kodiak
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content