wandering the city

Go down

wandering the city

Post  sora on Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:28 am

sora the pikachu wanders around the city taking in the sites but still being wary for trainers or hostile pokemon.
sora hitches a ride on a bus to another part of the city...
sora
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: wandering the city

Post  Kodiak on Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:55 am

Night Breeze walked along the busy streets, not knowing where she was going. She then came across a bakery. She stood up on her hind legs and rested her front paws on the glass, looking through the display window and at the yummy treats for pokemon and trainers alike. How she longed to sink her teeth into that raspberry danish that sat there un-touched. The baker saw this, and chuckled, He grabbed the danish and walked out of the store. Night Breeze followed the baker. The baker kneeled down, and gave Breeze the danish. Breeze squeled in happiness as she devoured the danish in just a few gulps. The baker then went back into the store, seeing the afternoon rush coming in.

My trainer characters:
Tazmine
Stella
Ryan
Rae
Kodiak
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  sora on Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:37 am

sora hopped off the bus seeing an exciting battle between a houndour and a mr. mime.
sora kept to the shadows not wanting to be noticed by any trainers watching the heated battle.
the houndour used flamethrower but the mr. mime diverted it...right at sora.
it hit sora dead on. then sora unleashed a thunder attack knocking them both out.
the trainers turned to look then yelled "GET THAT PIKACHU" sora ran as fast as he could away from the trainers into the dark streets of metropolis.
he soon found himself outside of the dark city and on the plains where he wanders still.
sora
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Timber on Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:27 pm

Cofera slunk out of the shadows, followed closely by her friend Andy.

"I don't get it," the Espeon said, flicking his tail. "Why are we here again?"

Cofera's ringlets glowed as she turned back to Andy with a narrowed gaze. "We're here for food. No other place to get it since these stupid humans keep expanding their territories." She then trotted out into the busy streets and hopped on the fender of a passing car. Andy quickly scrambled after her.
Timber
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak on Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:59 pm

Breeze saw the two pokemon sneak onto the train, and she decided to join them. She grabbed the other half of her danish and ran after it. She hopped on quickly just as it rolled away. "Hello, I'm Night Breeze. Raspberry Danish?" She asked, offering a bite of her danish to the strangers.

My trainer characters:
Tazmine
Stella
Ryan
Rae
Kodiak
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Timber on Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:54 pm

Andy went to take a small bite, but was stopped by Cofera with one red glare. "I'm Cofera," the Umbreon said. "That's Andy."
Timber
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak on Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:31 am

Night Breeze nodded. "Nice to meet you guys." She said happily. She then split the half of the danish into three pieces, and gave tone to the both of them. She gnawed on hers. "So, where are you guys headed?" She asked, licking the raspberry out from the middle.

My trainer characters:
Tazmine
Stella
Ryan
Rae
Kodiak
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content