Boredom...

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Boredom...

Post  shadowwolf445 on Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:48 pm

Bolt turned and glared at Razor "i'm no pet me and my trainer have be best friends for years and hes never treated me like a pet"
shadowwolf445

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight on Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:50 pm

Sarah sighed, and sat down to watch the match.

Moon followed, then instantly turned and bared his teeth at whoever dared called him a pet. He saw another Umbreon there, strutting about like some fancy chicken. "What did you say?" he challenged.
Twilight
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak on Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:09 pm

"Argo! Flame thrower!" Stella was the one to make the first move. Argo roared and ran towards Halo, then let out a fierce flame thrower. Halo quickly dodged out of the way and bit Argo on the shoulder. "Halo! Confusion!" Gary yelled to Halo. Halo ignored him, and just kept biting. Argo then flipped Halo onto her back and backed away. "Argo, now use quick attack!" Stella called. Argo zig zagged until he reached Halo. Argo was fast, but Halo was faster. Halo leaped onto Argo's back and then leaped off as Argo ran past her and hit a tree. Gary laughed. "Wow, this is even more amusing then I thought it would be!" He taunted Stella. Stella gritted her teeth. Argo quickly shook the bark off of him and turned around. "Halo, use taunt!" Gary commanded. Halo ignored him once again. She instead used phsy-beam. Argo was hit in the chest as he was flung against a rock but the beam. "Argo!" Stella screamed in worry. Gary laughed. Argo got up weakly, his legs wobbling. Argo then used flame wheel. Halo dodged it once again and finished him off with a final phsy-beam. The match was over, Gary the winner.

Argo laid unmoving on the grass. Halo walked over to check if he was okay. "You alright Argo?" She asked. Argo groaned in reply. Halo sat down beside him. Stella threw her pokeball at Argo, calling him back. Gary walked over to Stella, a taunting grin on his face. "Told you you could never beat me!" He taunted her. Stella just stood there, her hands in fists. "Gosh, you didn't even land a hit! How pathetic is that!" He taunted her again. Stella stayed quiete, her body shaking. Gary laughed at her, taunting her. "You are the worst trainer I have ever seen!" He yelled at her. Stella then shed a single tear. I am so sorry Argo, I let you down. She thought in her head.

My trainer characters:
Tazmine
Stella
Ryan
Rae
Kodiak
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowwolf445 on Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:19 pm

"come on Bolt" Kai called to Bolt". Bolt hurried over to him jumped on his shoulder. Kai walked over to Stella "its ok you tried your best, take Argo to a pokemon center and get him checked out." Kai looked over at gary and back at Stella "i don't if this wil make this loss any better but it wasn't gary that beat you it was his pokemon wouldn't listen to him."
shadowwolf445

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight on Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:22 pm

Sarah clenched her hands into fists. She got up, brushed the dust off of her pants, and headed straight toward Gary. She head heard the whole thing at the end. "I didn't see Halo obey any moves you told her to do!" Sarah retorted for Stella. "Looks like you can't even control your pokemon. All I saw out there were the Pokemon fighting, not you. All of the attacks Halo did were of her own, you did nothing at all. Had she actually listened to you, you would have lost." She glared at Gary with an even stare, fire blazing in her eyes. "Your an unfit trainer the way I see it. Your Pokemon hate you, they don't even listen to you. If you actually bonded with your Pokemon you would be a much stronger Trainer." She continued glaring at him, hands still clenched in fists.
Twilight
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak on Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:27 pm

Stella looked up at Kai greatfully. "Thanks." She said, smiling. She put Argo's pokeball into her pokeball pouch. Gary ignored Sarah and then got angry at Kai. He shoved him. "You sayin I aint a good trainer?" He challenged him. Stella was about to leave when she saw this. "Come on Gary lay off." She said to him. "How you gonna stop me Stella, what, with your pokemon?" He said, knowing full well that Argo was in no condition to fight. Stella gritted her teeth again. "You saying I can't defend myself, that I'm weak?" She yelled at him. Gary shrugged. "Call e'm as I see e'm" He said with another grin. Stella wanted to punch him in the face so bad right now. The only thing that was holding her back was the fact that he was Argo's former trainer, and that she didn't want him to take it out on Halo and Aleu later.

My trainer characters:
Tazmine
Stella
Ryan
Rae
Kodiak
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Timber on Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:28 pm

Aimee watched as the battle ended and Argo lay there. She looked back down at her feet. When she looked back up, Gary seemed to be picking a fight with Kai.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowwolf445 on Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:32 pm

Bolt growled at gart for pushing Kai " look if you think your such a good trainer why don't you battle someone with a bit more exprence"
shadowwolf445

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak on Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:34 pm

Gary chuckled. "What, like you or Sarah? You guys don't know how long I've been a trainer." He said with a challenging grin on his face.

My trainer characters:
Tazmine
Stella
Ryan
Rae
Kodiak
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Timber on Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:35 pm

Aimee wanted to just scream and make everything stop. Why is there so much hate in this world? She just kept her mouth shut, not wanting to get caught in this mess. She stepped a little closer to the group.

--

Razor had stalked off to sit on a bench and watch the rest of the Pokemon and their masters. "Pets..." he mumbled.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowwolf445 on Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:37 pm

"and you don't know how long i've been training with Bolt its not like i will be battling you anymore more like i'm battling your pokemon since they don't listen to you."
shadowwolf445

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak on Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:38 pm

Halo rotted over to Razor. "Hey, havn't seen you round here before." She said, greeting Razor.

"Is that a challenge?" Gary said, grinning and raising an eyebrow.

My trainer characters:
Tazmine
Stella
Ryan
Rae
Kodiak
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Timber on Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:40 pm

Aimee looked up from her feet in surprise. Another battle?

---

Razor crossed his paws. "Well, I try to socialize once in a while."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak on Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:41 pm

Halo chuckled. She heard the call of another challenge from Gary. She rolled her eyes. "Ug, not another battle. I hate having Gary thinking that I am fighting for him. I am fighting for myself, I could care less about him." She growled.

My trainer characters:
Tazmine
Stella
Ryan
Rae
Kodiak
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowwolf445 on Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:43 pm

"Maybe it is" said Kai. Bolt jumped off of Kai's shoulder ready if a battle came

Last edited by shadowwolf445 on Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
shadowwolf445

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Timber on Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:44 pm

"Just another reason I stay solo," Razor mumbles, sitting up to scratch his ear.

---

Aimee wanted to battle now. She couldn't let everyone else have the fun....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight on Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:44 pm

Moon snorted in disgust at Razor, turning and following Sarah out onto the field, bristling and glaring up at Gary with all of the hate of the world in his eyes.

Sarah remained silent. She hadn't trained Moon in a while, so battling would be pointless. She still kept her hands clenched into fists, but finally sighed inside. She turned around swiftly. "I don't have to listen to this piece of junk talk anymore. Come on Moon," she called to Moon who was still glaring at Gary. "We're leaving." She walked away before anyone could comment, Moon stalking closly behind her, sending one last glare toward Razor as he passed. She was going to travel the lands in search of new Pokemon.

Last edited by Twilight on Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Twilight
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Timber on Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:48 pm

Razor rolled his eyes at Moon. He watched as one of the trainers challenged the other, and as on girl with blue hair looked up nervously - yet surprisingly - as he did so.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak on Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:51 pm

Gary grinned. "Halo, get over here!" He yelled to her. Halo ignored him. Gary rolled his eyes he walked a little bit away until finally the collar shocked Halo violently. Halo yelped in surprise and pain. She hissed at him and gave him a glare. "Grrrrrrr! Cya." She growled to Razor as she stalked over to Gary reluctantly. "Then a battle it is." Gary said, his grin not dissapearing from his face. He got into his position. "Ready?" He asked Kai. Halo stood in a fighting stance, rolling her eyes. She cursed Gary under her breath.

Stella looked over at Sarah. "Bye Sarah." Stella said farewell to Sarah. She then turned back to the battle. She stepped back, off the battle field.

My trainer characters:
Tazmine
Stella
Ryan
Rae
Kodiak
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Timber on Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:54 pm

Razor jerked up as Halo was sent away and shocked. He growled at Gary.

---

Aimee stepped off the battlefield as Gary readied himself to battle again. She clenched Splash's Pokeball in her hand, and then took it out to call her Vaporeon back. She then hesitantly left for another city.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowwolf445 on Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:10 pm

kai stepped back from Bolt "alright Bolt we know his umbreon is really good try to beat it with your speed not your power" Bolt got into a fighting stance "i'll try not to make this too easy for you Halo."

Kai looked at Gary "alright we'er ready you can make the first move"
shadowwolf445

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Timber on Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:03 pm

Razor crossed his paws again, and watched amusingly.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight on Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:43 pm

Star, sitting on a nearby rooftop, watched the whole thing. This is ammusing. She gracefully jumped down to get a better look at the battle that was about to take place.
Twilight
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Timber on Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:50 pm

Razor watched as a black Espeon jumped down from a rooftop near him. He got up, stretched, and strolled over. "Well, hello," he said slyly.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight on Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:54 pm

Star turned to see an Umbreon walking up to her. She glanced at the up coming battle, but saw that right now it was at a stand-still. She turned back to the Umbreon. "Hello," she replied. "Who are you?" she asked. "Do you belong to one of those trainers?" she added curiously, flicking her tail in the direction of the trainers on the field. If he did, she was going to run. She had always avoided fighting with Trainers, simply because she had no interest whatsoever to be captured.
Twilight
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum