Traveling...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Traveling...

Post  shadowwolf445 on Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:47 am

Frost struggled to her feet and limped over to her scarf and picked it up. She limped back to where Moon was and layed down beside him resting her head on the scraf
shadowwolf445

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight on Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:52 am

Sarah smiled a bit at the two, and she lay down, staring at the stars. She began to drift to sleep. She was a very light sleeper, often waking up to distant bird calls. So if any of them moved, she would be awake. She closed her eyes and went to sleep for the night.

Moon, by now, was alredy asleep. He could feel someone beside him, but he wasn't concius(....o.O) anymore.
Twilight
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowwolf445 on Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:58 am

~~~next day~~~~

Frost awaked early that morning she was still sore from the battle last night. she looked at her new human trainer then back at the umbreon that beat her.
shadowwolf445

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight on Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:02 pm

Sarah was still sleeping soundly beside the doused fire.

Moon awoke, still tired and stiff from the day before, but he could walk now. He found the Glaceon beside him and looked up at her. "Good morning," he said sleepily, getting up to his paws and ten sitting down after a stretch.
Twilight
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowwolf445 on Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:05 pm

"uh good morning" she said shyly
shadowwolf445

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight on Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:17 pm

"Man you did a number on me yesterday... I'm still stiff," he said with a slight chukle.
Twilight
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowwolf445 on Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:29 pm

"yeah i guess so but you still won, you are a good fighter. i'm still sore from the battle too and my leg hurts must of happened when i landed on the ground after that confuse ray."
shadowwolf445

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight on Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:32 pm

Moon nodded, "Don't worry, Sarah will take us to a Pokemon Center soon," he said, getting to his paws. "You'll learn to like her, trust me."
Twilight
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowwolf445 on Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:35 pm

"i hope your right." she said. Frost looked down at her scraf "do you think she can tie this around me."
shadowwolf445

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight on Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:44 pm

"Sure she can," he replied, walking over to Sarah and prodding her awake. "Just take it over to her and she'll handle it."

Sarah awoke by something nudging her side. She rolled over sleepily and saw Moon standing beside her. She was a bit suprized at the Glaceon standing there also, but then she remembered last night. Oh right, Moon isn't my only Pokemon now, she thought. She sat up in her sleeping bag and rubbed her eyes awake.
Twilight
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowwolf445 on Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:56 pm

Frost picked up the her scraf and walked limped over to Sarah and nudged her arm
shadowwolf445

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight on Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:20 pm

Sarah looked down at the Glaceon who brought its scarf to her. "You want me to put it on?" she asked. When she nudged Sarah's arm she was sure. Sarah reached down and picked up the scarf, wrapping her arms around the Glaceons neck gently, tieing the scarf onto her. When she was done, Sarah smiled and got up, rolling up her sleeping bag and packing it into her backpack. "I'll take you two to a Pokemon Center now, since it looks like you guys can walk fine now," she mumbled, een though she knew that they couldn't understand her. Sarah looked around, and finally decided to head back to the closest city; Harmona City. She patted their heads then walked in the direction on Harmona City.

---

Moon watched as Sarah tied the scarf around Frost's neck, and he walked over to follow her as she passed.
Twilight
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shadowwolf445 on Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:35 pm

Frost was happy to finaily have her scarf on again maybe this human isn't so bad she thought as she followed her
shadowwolf445

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilight on Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:36 pm

(TO HARMONA CITYYYYY)
Twilight
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content